I am The Original Forex Virgin. I'm willing to take a risk and publish the wins and the losses in the Forex Market. I have found a system I like and I have now invested in both the system AND the forex market with my own real "live" funds. The system is called the Freedom Rocks system, and it works on two main levels by ensuring that you always buy low and sell high and gain daily interest on the funds you have invested. The interest is substantially greater than that you can get from your bank, but then the risks are greater too.
So, one step at a time. The next time I write to you it will be to give you more facts and figures to see whether the system is still working, and whether I am making a profit.
I'll make the mistakes so that you don't have to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment