Nothing in this world is a given. Both my demo accounts could have gone down or remained the same. But because Freedom Rocks has stacked the odds in our favour they both rose. My $2,500 account is now at $3,500 and my $50,000 account was last seen touching $73,000. That is $1,000 profit over 60 days and $23,000 profit over 50 days respectively.
The reason is simple. 10% of $1,000 is greater than 10% of $10, and it's all to do with percentages. I was able to buy more Lots with the larger account, which, when they rose, earned me more money when I sold them. Also the interest earned on that account was considerably more than the smaller account, and don't forget, you get paid interest daily.
I have just checked my interest for both accounts.
My smaller account has been getting a projected annual interest rate of 17%, whilst my larger account has been receiving a projected annual
interest rate of 16%, and the Freedom Rocks system actually predicted this rate.
I could have got a higher interest rate if I had wanted, but that would have increased my
risk, and Freedom Rocks always urges you to be careful and leave Mr Greedy outside
the door. He is not allowed over my threshhold.
This is on top of the earnings gained through buying low and selling high.
I wont bother quoting numbers, but my first demo account in which I made a terminal mistake in has since recovered, is now in profit and earning an interest rate similar to the ones quoted above.
But this is just Monopoly money, isn't it? What about the REAL account with the REAL money?
Well, I'll tell you about that next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment