The system I am using to explore the world of forex cannot warn you enough about the dangers, and it is vital that you/we all take note.
Only capital that you can honestly afford to lose should be used. You are NOT guaranteed success. I am not guaranteed success. My success in this venture does not guarantee your success and my failure in this venture does not guarantee your failure. What Freedom Rocks say is that if you take a long term view, a practical approach and leave greed or foolishness behind you, you have a higher chance of not failing and there is a possibility that you may improve your situation.
Nonetheless, my adventures in my inflatable dinghy (see last post) may prevent you from making the same mistakes: and I have made some.
But this is me speaking, not FR. These are my opinions stated here. They have not been approved or reviewed by, and do not in any way represent the views, opinions, or policies of the good people at Freedom Rocks.
This is all pretty boring, I know, but they are important for me to state and for you to understand.
Freedom Rocks offers everyone a 15 day FREE trial, which is excellent. I have to admit that with the enormitty of information we are bombarded with these days the internet being so large that it is easy to forget what sites you have visited and what newsletters or free trials you have subscribed to. I subscribed to a FR free trial once before and let the time run out and completely forgot about it. Well, not the second time I didn't. This time I applied for my 15 day free trial when I knew that I had the time and energy to follow through with it. The free trial allowed me to test run their software/system and to pursue the various brokers to see, in advance of any practical investments I might make, how their web pages, systems and reports work.
There are three brokers recommended by Freedom Rocks but the decision for me was simple. I am a Mac user. Two of them only supplied interfacing software for the PC and one provided an option for a web based platform. That was GFT, and that is who I went with and why.
So, a trial account was opened with Freedom Rocks and a demo account opened with GFT.
I wont give you GFT's url because if you eventually intend to give Freedom Rocks a go, then it is better if you approach GFT through FR's own web site, and there are practical advantages to this.
What I will go in to next time is what happened in the 15 days...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment